Full-time, permanent, Waking Night Support Worker job vacancy, South Manchester, Greater Manchester – no experience required – both drivers & non-drivers welcome to apply.
This job is easily commutable from Stretford, Sale, Urmston, Altrincham, Timperley, Hale, Hale Barns, Bowden, Partington, Old Trafford, Whalley Range, Irlam, Cadishead, Eccles, Moss-side, and Hulme areas of Manchester.
- £10.00 + per hour (DOE), paid mileage & Pension (if eligible).
- Up to 40+ hours per week, Flexible availability required.
- Shift patterns available are 10pm-10am (waking night shifts).
- 3 day’s emergency paid leave per annum.
- Team social events.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Full time staff are entitled to 28 days annual leave a year.
- Employment will commence from 2nd August 2021 starting with a 2-weeks induction program.
You would be joining a family run business, which was originally founded by a family who set up their first day service centre in their own home, after realising there was a strong need for support in their local area. We did this after realising there was a strong need for support in their local area. We are an award winning, high quality provider of person-centred social care services for anyone over the age of 18. We assist people with a range of needs including learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health, dementia, and sensory needs. Our accommodation is very modern and includes a state-of-the-art Hydrotherapy unit and sensory room.
As one of our Waking Night Support Workers, you will support service users living with complex and additional needs to live independently in their supported living houses. You will build and maintain a warm trusting relationship, supporting individuals within their home. The job will include:
- Documenting any behaviours & recording the sleeping patterns of the individuals.
- Completing all relevant documentation & domestic duties during the night.
- Being on hand to support the individuals if they wake throughout the night.
- Assisting the service users with elements of personal care when required.
- Implementing each person’s individual care plan and work towards agreed targets.
If you have any questions about this Waking Night Support Worker vacancy, then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we will carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, and we would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 5 working days’ of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and for us to find out more about you.