We are looking for an enthusiastic Weekend Care Coordinator in the Guildford & Woking area of Surrey. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, develop their skills and progress their career with a fantastic homecare provider.
Pay rates, hours & benefits
- £18K per annum.
- Hours – for one month – you will work Mon – Thurs.
- After the first month, your working days will change to Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday. So, you will need to be able to work every weekend after first month.
- Pension scheme.
- Opportunity to obtain new qualifications and develop career.
- 20 days holiday (increasing by an additional one day a year) after two years’ service (up to 25 days).
As their Weekend Care Coordinator, you could be joining an awarding winning care company different to any other homecare provider. Rated as “Outstanding” by the CQC, this organisation provides a bespoke companionship led care service that really does benefit the people they support, helping them remain independent in their own home for as long as possible. Every visit is a minimum of 1-hour too, so nothing is rushed, and all their team are given brilliant support. This is a family run business, making this a place where you can really be proud to work.
This is an opportunity for you to develop skills and build knowledge to build a long-lasting career in the care sector. You will work under the guidance and support of the Coordination Manager and the scheduling team where you will learn to use the scheduling system, allocate care staff to clients and other scheduling duties. You will become a key player in the allocation of hours, responding to unexpected changes, and creating a recurring rota. You will also provide care visits when required, including being the out of hours support at weekends. This is role where you can improve your talents and skills, but also make a difference in the lives of older adults that you support.
- It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Ability to work every weekend after one month’s training.
- Willingness to provide care duties.
- Above all, you will need to be someone who is eager to learn and progress, can work well under pressure, and is professional and a good communicator.
If you have any questions about this Weekend Care Coordinator job vacancy, or if you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further and answer any questions. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying.