We are looking for Full-time & Part-Time Permanent Support Workers, Advocates & Activity Assistants living close to the Tonbridge area of Kent. No Experience Necessary - Car Drivers Essential
This role is within commutable traveling distance from Royal Tunbridge Wells, Southborough, Pembury, Leigh, and surrounding towns in Kent. If you are looking for Social Care Jobs in Kent, and you are looking to embark on a career within Social Care we would love to hear from you.
This is a Supported Living Service, which provides independent accommodation for Adults with learning disabilities, Autism, communication difficulties, or behaviors that can be challenging. This is a very active home which does involve taking part in outdoor activities including horse riding and swimming as an example. We welcome applications from anyone looking for a change of career, or applicants that have personal experience of supporting someone with a learning disability.
Our client is a not for profit charity built on wonderful values and is continually growing. Established for 20 years, they have a fantastic track record and have grown organically throughout the years, maintaining quality and gaining outstanding CQC ratings. They have a fantastic culture across all their services and promote continuous improvement, heavily investing in training and developing new state of the art facilities.
- Supporting a young adult with everyday activities.
- Working with them on decision making.
- Supporting them with daily living skills.
- Supporting them with their bills or finances.
- Supporting them to do new things!
- Enabling them to live as independently as possible.
Support Worker Benefits: -
- £19'200 per annum DOE + benefits
- 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays - increases after 2 years.
- Full-Time or Part-Time Hours.
- Shifts are Monday to Sunday on a 7-day rota including a mixture of earlies, lates, and nights (including sleep-ins).
- Paid DBS.
- Refer a friend scheme of up to £350 and high street discounts.
- Company pension scheme.
To be a Support Worker & Advocate you will have a positive personality and a strong desire to make a difference in a person’s life. This could be just the beginning of your career within Social Care, with so many opportunities to progress in this truly rewarding Sector.
If you would love this opportunity, please click on apply. Still not sure? don’t worry one of our expert career advisors at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call and answer any questions you might have. Many of us have worked in the sector ourselves, so we will be able to answer any questions you may have.