Full Time, Permanent, Residential Support Workers /Practitioners & Senior RSW, job vacancies, East London
This Children’s Residential Home is in the London borough of Barking & Dagenham in East London. In an ideal location with lots of transport links to London and the surrounding areas.
- £21-£23K per annum
- Senior Residential Support Workers - £25K-£27K per annum
- 5 Bed Home, Children with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties
- Age 11-18 Years
- 40 hours per week, Flexible to include evenings and two sleep in’s per week
- Good Ofsted Rating
- Level 3 Children & Young People’s Workforce / Residential Care
- Previous Experience of working with Children in a Residential Setting
The Home & Provider
This provider owns three Children’s Residential Homes and is very proud to provide a truly family orientated environment. Achieving a good Ofsted rating, they fully believe in providing a holistic/therapeutic approach to help develop the young people’s self-esteem, confidence, and belief in themselves.
You will initially be supporting and working with the Registered Manager effectively managing the home on a day to day basis. You will be an excellent mentor, leading the staff team to ensure that they are fully supported and can thrive in their jobs, in turn providing the best support available to the Children.
This organisation is a small provider who really invests in their team. There are lots of opportunities to progress however support is always on hand across the group. If you would love to work for a smaller, bespoke provider then please click on apply. One of our team will be in touch to discuss this opportunity with you further.