We are looking for a Care Coordinator, Homecare, for our client located in the centre of the Wakefield Area of West Yorkshire. Due to the nature of the work, although mainly office based you would need to be a car driver for this job and delivering care would be part of your role as well as coordinating. £21-24K per annum DOE
A great location, close to lot of amenities in the centre of Wakefield. With no end of fantastic places to eat at lunch time or after work with colleagues. Onsite Parking is available.
A very well-established Homecare Provider, you would be working for an organisation which is one of the main contracted providers to Wakefield City Council. With an overall good CQC report they are looking for a really passionate Care Coordinator to join the team. As their Care Coordinator you will promote a high quality service which also promotes independence and choice to our customers ensuring that the service is always tailored to the individual’s needs and choices.
Care Coordinator Duties
- To monitor and review practices, processes and systems within the service.
- Monitor quality of the service as directed by our quality monitoring systems.
- Ensure home and office files are completed and up to date, documenting any changes.
- Ensure new files are set up prior to the commencement of a new service.
- Attend service user reviews
- Complete care rotas for staff and service users ensuring that all daily care packages are covered on a weekly basis.
- To support the Registered Manager in the recruitment and selection of Domiciliary care staff.
- Conduct regular supervision sessions with care workers.
If you are someone who is looking to progress, they are very much a Provider that can make that happen for you. If you are a Manager of the future they always look to promote talent from within.
- Previous experience as a Care Coordinator or Scheduler.
- A minimum qualification of QCF Level 3 – Health & Social Care or equivalent.
- The ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- To have an excellent telephone manner and rapport with customers.
- Experience of using Rostering systems.
How do I apply or ask a Question?
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more about the vacancy please click on apply. If you meet the above criteria one of our consultants will contact you and give you further information about the position and answer any questions you may have. We always treat applications in the strictest of confidence. Health & Social Care Jobs are bespoke, we are one of the leading Health & Social Care Recruiters nationally, we love what we do!