Are you a Care Assistant, Support Worker, or Supervisor working int the Social Care Sector looking for a change?
If you have been a Care Assistant, Residential Support Worker, Support Worker, Care Supervisor, Team Leader, Care Manager, Care Coordinator, Field Care Supervisor or have held any role within Social Care in the past, and you would love an administrative job we would love to hear from you. You may bave worked with Older People, Adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Homecare /Domiciliary Care or working with Children, having this experience will help you in interpreting candidates CV's and understanding what they have done in the past, when adding them to our database.
- To use your knowledge within Social Care to correctly add candidates CV's to our database.
- Manage & Set up CV Watchdog alerts.
- Search for candidates for job vacancies and add them to the database.
- Send emails to Candidates to update their details with us.
- Send out job alerts to candidates.
Who are we?
- Previous Social Care experience (no matter how long ago).
- A good understanding of the social care sector.
- An excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- Excellent Typing skills.
- Someone who cares about their work & can work independently.
Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK's leading Health & Social Care Specialist Recruitment Solutions business. We have been established 11 years and we provide Recruitment and Advertising only services to Care Providers across the UK. We recruit or advertise for Care / Support Workers all the way through to Senior Managers. We are a fun vibrant team who all love coming to work, we have fun and enjoy our jobs and all share a passion for the Social Care Sector.
If you have some background within Social Care in the past, and you are interested in applying please do so. Once you have applied, we will be in touch by telephone to have a quick chat about the role and answer any questions you may have.