Full-time, permanent job vacancy, Team Manager/Leader (Learning Disabilities), close to Pudsey, Leeds, West Yorkshire.
This job role is based in Pudsey and is a short 18-minute commute from Leeds City Centre via the A647.
- £25K - £28K per annum, plus Pension Scheme.
- Full-time hours, 37.5 Hours per week.
- Westfield Health cashback scheme.
- Career progression opportunities.
Our service provides care, support and enablement for adults living with Learning/Physical Disabilities and Mental Health conditions in a Supported Living setting. We develop our services around the individual at all stages of their care pathway. We have been established for over 20-years and we continue to grow and develop services across England.
As our Team Manager/Leader, you will provide clear, structured, leadership to the local teams, ensuring that the highest standard of care and support is always provided. The role will also involve:
- Managing & overseeing the day to day running of the service.
- Provide leadership & guidance, whilst supervising the team.
- Safeguard the Company’s values and ethos.
- Proactively assist in seeking out new opportunities for growing & developing the service.
- Ensure the support provided meets and exceeds policies and procedures.
- Establish & maintain relationships with other agencies promoting a better service for service users.
- Undertaking further training & development to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- You will ideally have previous experience in a Supported Living or Residential service setting.
- You will have a minimum Level 2 in Health & Social Care as minimum.
- Undertake and complete Health & Social Care level 3 or 4.
- Undertake and complete Diploma in Management level 5 if relevant.
- You will have experience of working with adults with Learning Disabilities or Mental Health conditions.
- It is essential that you have a driving licence.
- You will have strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate a dedicated staff team.
If you have any questions about this Team Manager/Leader job or wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Do not worry if you have any questions, we will call you once you have applied and answer any questions you may have regarding joining our team.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity throughout the organisation.