We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team here in Ulverston Town Centre, Cumbria.
Health & Social Care Jobs specialise in recruiting Nationally for many different care providers including Children's, Adult Learning Disabilities, Older Adults and Homecare/Live in Care. We have clients throughout the UK. These clients come to us to assist them with their internal recruitment needs.
Your job as a Recruitment Consultant would be:
- Dealing with all applications that come through via online job boards or our own website.
- Speaking to the candidates, explaining the position they have applied for and determining the motivation for applying and suitability.
- Arranging face to face interviews.
- Tracking your applicants throughout the process
- Dealing with any offers of employment.
- Taking new enquiries from Care Providers wanting us to recruit for them.
- Sending out emails marketing our services.
- Using Social networking to build your contacts in the Sector.
Benefits & Salary
- Full or Part-Time considered (Please state when applying)
- Our normal office hours are Monday 8.30-6.30pm, Tuesday - Thursday 8.30-5.30 and Friday's 8.30-4.30 (However we can be flexible for the right person)
- £18-25K per annum (Negotiable for someone with the right experience)
- Full Training Provided
- A confident, well-spoken telephone manner
- Good IT Skills
- Someone who is easy to talk to/can engage/create conversations
- Office Skills